Choosing your doctor is one of the most important decisions you can make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and known for their skills. Someone willing to take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, not just a patient
Your doctor will:
- Request detailed information about your symptoms,
- Take a medical history of your current and past ailments,
- Perform a thorough physical examination.
It’s not uncommon to have questions or doubts, which we will encourage you to clarify before you leave the clinic.
While certain diagnostic tests such as blood tests may be ordered.
At each follow up visit, please keep your doctor informed of your recovery/progress and contact your doctor for any health concerns you have in between visits. Please call the office to make appointments for your visits.
Various follow-up visits may include:
- Routine 6-week post-operative review appointment
- On-going 3/6/12 monthly reviews for monitoring